Watch Out For Them Volcanos. . . . . .

I'm back! Okay, back to the inner self and the artificial self! If I repeat myself too much I apologize. . . also if I go off on a tangent I apologize for that as well. There is so much that I think about and sometimes when I spill it all out on paper (or in this case a computer screen), it doesn't always come out in the most organized fashion.

So. . .that inner self is exactly what is sounds like. . . .our inner self. . .our inner being which is actually calm and relaxed and is the least concerned about worldly dramas. Our artificial self however is unsettled, frustrated, angry and always chasing something A.K.A. our EGO. These two are often if not always at conflict with each other and some of us are successful at telling our artificial self to hush, but some of us are not. . . .

I'll probably refer to this a lot in my upcoming blogs because it puts the whole world and my whole thought process into new perspective. To be honest, when I am thinking about this stuff I don't even care about marriage or relationships or even these dates anymore! It's like I'm not even here on this world anymore. Does it make any sense? Probably not, but that's ok.

My friend recommended this book to me. It's called, "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian L. Weiss. Once I finish reading this book, maybe I'll be able to start explaining things a little bit better. . . ;)

Okay, so I promise I'm going to get into Date #1 soon. . . .but just a few more things before I get started. . . .

Before I got online my mom told me to be careful as 70% to 80% of people are corrupt nowadays. LOL, I think the actually number is 90% to 95%! But, I would no longer use the word corrupt. I think they are just listening to their "artificial self."

Let me be a little more specific in this particular situation. . . .

There is another universal concept that I'd like to share with you all. Most of you already know this concept but I need to say this for my younger female readers. It's about men. It applies to all men. No, I shouldn't say all. My sister says we shouldn't use absolute terms, so I'll say it applies to most men. It doesn't matter what religion, or what country, or what ethnicity, or even what age (for the most part) that they are. Ladies, you need to know. . . Men want your booty!!!!

They want your booty the way I want a volcano from the rainforest cafĂ©. For those of you who don't know what that is. . . omg. . .imagine three or four warm, thick, moist, rich chocolate brownies stacked up with two scoops of vanilla ice cream in the middle and then a scoop of fresh cream on the top. If that wasn't enough, they drizzle the whole thing with caramel and chocolate sauce and then put some fire crackers on the top for presentation. Warm brownies, cold ice cream. . . it's heaven in your mouth! I haven't had one in years because its sooooooooo bad for you.

But anyways, yes. . . . men want to eat you up just like that. LOL Now. . .this hunger and this desire is not necessarily a bad thing. It's just that when it comes from the artificial self, it can be misused. There are some men who are able to control that self. But most can't and are just not willing to. Online dating is a little extra scary because you just don't know which guy is listening to that inner self or that artificial self. But I was aware of this fact from the beginning and I went in prepared for battle. That meant meeting in public places with lots of people, giving out very little personal info, and carrying pepper spray with me all the time (this will soon be replaced with a gun. . . I'll get into that later though ;)

What it really means is listening carefully to what a guy is saying and really trying to understand the intention behind his words and his actions. Ladies, if you listen to your inner self. . . you'll know. You won't need to go to your friends for advice, you won't need to sit and contemplate and guess. . . you'll just know. . . .

Okay. . .Date #1 tomorrow. . . I promise! You see why it's been so hard for me to write a book? I don't know how others have done it. . . . Good Night everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What my parents never told me . . .

Breast Milk was not the Best Milk

The Unplanned Planned C-Section